B. Junk mail quilt: learn how to create Amish style quilt collages from junk mail. This process is known as quiltage.
C. Gift wrap made from masking tape.
How to make BUBBLE WRAP MONO PRINT
• PURCHASE A 12"-24" SHEET OF BUBBLE WRAP.
• PLACE THE SHEET OF BUBBLE WRAP ONTO A FLAT WORKING SURFACE, THAN SECURE THE EDGES WITH A SEVERAL PIECES OF MASKING TAPE.
• USING YOUR CHOICE OF PAINTING UTENCIL, PAINT AN ORIGINAL DESIGN W/ (TEMPERA OR ACYRLICS) ONTO A TECTURED PORTION OF THE BUBBLE WRAP.
• APPLY CONSTRUCTION PAPER OVER THE PAINTED BUBBLE WRAP SURFACE .
• FOR TEN SECONDS, LIGHTLY PAT THE CONSTRUCTION PAPER TO ASSURE A PROPER TRANSFER OF YOUR DESIGN.
• CARFULLY LIFT THE PAPER FROM THE BUBBLE WRAP AND ENJOY YOUR CREATION.
The book will be sold for $ 37.00 that includes shipping and handling within the Chicago metropolitan area. An additional $ 4.00 will apply for orders outside of Illinois.
Sales proceeds in part will be directed for program development of interdisciplinary sustainable educational programs for the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum.
• Orders for the book, technical support or customized activity requests can be directed to email@example.com / 312-431-0406.
• Further information regarding coming sustainable art & general educational events at the museum,can be directed to: Ms. Lindsay Maldonado, Public Programs Coordinator, The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-773-755-5100 # 5028.