* Won the Robert Johnson Foundation's New Generation Award at the age of 16 in 2007, recognizing Tyler as one of the most promising new guitarists on the music scene.
* Performed at Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago on July 27, 2007. Jeff Beck, B.B. King, John Mayer, Jimmie Vaughan, Robert Cray and other guitar virtuosos also performed at the all-star fest.
* Co-stars with Slash, Santana, Jeff Beck, Steve Vai, ZZ Top and other guitar and music legends, as well as hot young bands Panic At The Disco, Sick Puppies and The Answer in the award-winning Rock Prophecies, a documentary film presented by Samsung Memoir™ that chronicles the career of famed Rock photographer Robert M. Knight, directed by John Chester and produced by Tim Kaiser (Will & Grace and Seinfeld).
* Performed with Kenny Wayne Shepherd at the Grammy Foundation's 11th Annual Music Preservation Event: "Music In Focus" at the historic Wilshire Ebell Theater in Los Angeles on February 4, 2009.
* Is sponsored by Fender Guitar.
* Has recorded with legendary producers Kevin Shirley (Led Zeppelin) and Jed Leiber (Jeff Beck).
* Was invited by Grammy Award®-winning artist and master guitarist Vince Gill to perform two songs during the 11th Annual Jammin' To Beat The Blues Concert at Nashville's famed Ryman Auditorium, April 27, 2009, to benefit the Mental Health Association of Middle Tennessee. Vince called Tyler back out on stage for the show's encore.
* Currently showcasing his explosive style with a newly formed band on major stages across the U.S. this spring and summer, including a special performance with B.B. King at the House of Blues in Dallas on May 31, 2009. He will also be appearing with legendary artists throughout the summer, including Styx, REO Speedwagon, and Heart.
"To be 18 and play like this kid is the rarest of the rare. Hands down a future guitar god." - Vince Gill
"Tyler's talent is undeniable. We are thrilled to have him in the Fender family of artists. This puts him in the company of Clapton, Beck, Hendrix and SRV." - Fender
"I've shot many of the great artists and guitar players in the world, and Tyler Bryant is the real deal with the full package of talent I have not seen in many years. It is not surprising to see that Robert Plant, Elton John, Joe Bonamassa and many others have already taken notice and started mentoring Tyler." - Robert M. Knight, Legendary Rock and Roll Photographer
"Every now and then a player comes along whose spirit jumps out at you when they start grinding. Tyler invokes an adrenaline rush much like a powerful dose of electric sugar." - Steve Vai
940 W. Weed St.