CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago police have issued an alert after burglars targeted six cell phone stores on the North Side Friday morning.
The burglaries occurred in the:
- 3900-block of North Ashland Avenue at about 4:07 a.m.,
- 6200-block of North Western Avenue at about 4:29 a.m.,
- 1900-block of West Peterson Avenue at about 4:38 a.m.,
- 4400-block of North Broadway at about 4:50 a.m.,
- 4800-block of North Broadway at about 5:45 a.m.,
- 2800-block of North Broadway at about 6 a.m.
Police said glass was broken and property taken from the stores in each of the burglaries. The suspect was wearing a mask and gloves with a gray hooded sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Area north Detectives at (312) 744-8263.