- 1 (16 oz.) loaf King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz. diced buffalo mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. basil chiffonade (basil leaves cut into strips widthwise)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Slice a 3/4-inch thick round slice off the top of the sweet bread loaf.
- Lightly sauté garlic in olive oil, set aside and cool.
- Dice roma tomatoes, marinate in olive oil.
- Brush cut side of sweetbread with garlic and olive oil.
- Top sweet bread with a little shredded mozzarella, then with half of the diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with buffalo mozzarella and rest of the tomatoes.
- Place pizza on baking sheet, cook until cheese is lightly browned, about 7-8 minutes.
- Top pizza with basil chiffonade. Serve.