The curators at Gilt.com have combed through the offering of local boutiques and stores. The local experience website is all about lifestyle and shopping experiences for its members. As the big day approaches, Gilt City Chicago curator, Nicole Banks, shows us the ultimate gift guide for every type of mom. They have set up a special link for ABC viewers to join gilt.
Log onto http://www.gilt.com/abcchicago and http://www.giltcity.com/chicago to check out Mother's Day gift ideas all up to 60% off!
- FASHIONABLE MOM
- Kenneth Jay Lane Vintage Round Clasp & Grey Pearl Triple Strand Necklace: Gilt $248 Original $600
- Swarovski Jewelry Crystal Cluster Earrings & Necklace Set: $85 Gilt / Original $170
- Kendra Scott Jewelry Coral & Agate Mutli Chain Necklace: $85 Gilt / Original $170
- Kendra Scott Jewelry Mutli-Stone Cuff Bracelet: $98 Gilt / Original $195
- Mai Cashmere Sweaters, Orig Retail: tk, Gilt: $99
- Striped Tunic, Orig. Retail:$365, Gilt:$149
- Cashmere Robe, White & Warren, Orig Retail: $395 GILY: Starting at $99
- BEAUTY LOVING MOM
- A Perfect Gift (retail $162, Gilt price $75) -- includes two 30 minute experiences (choose from a facial, blowout, massage and more) and one WellSpirit.
- 90-Minutes of Wellness (retail $237, Gilt price $109) -- includes 90 minutes of wellness at VALEO and one glass of champagne
- Voluspa Opulence Mini Ceramic Candles, set of 6, Orig Retail $72, GILT HOME Price$39
- Voluspa Opulence Pagoda Diffuser, Orig Retail $48, GILT HOME Price $28
- Pamper Mom With An Indulgent Spa Experience At Valeo!
- Create A Spa-Like Oasis For Mom At Home!
- DESIGNING MOM
- Gilt City is offering three different packages including a hand tied arrangement with a vase of only $39, originally $93!
- You can also sign Mom up for a three month subscription, Gilt City priced at $150, originally just over $300.
Suzanne Cummings hand-tied arrangements
- NEW MOM
- Digital Photography Boot Camp at Chicago Photography Center, Gilt City priced at $98, originally $225
- I Heart Mom & Dad Onsie Set, Gilt Kids priced at $48, originally $79