CHICAGO (WLS) -- Fiesta Del Sol, the largest Latino festival in the Midwest, will run through Sunday in Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood.
The 43rd annual event offers live entertainment, local art, a variety of food, carnival rides, a children's area, educational resources for parents and youth, soccer games and more.
The festival is located on Cermak Road between Ashland and Morgan. Admission is free.
ABC7 is a proud sponsor of Fiesta Del Sol. Viewers can meet members of the Eyewitness News team this weekend in the ABC7 booth located on the corner of Cermak and Racine.
Saturday, August 1:
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Stacey Baca and Ben Bradley
- 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Judy Hsu, Jim Rose, Roz Varon
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Rob Elgas
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Cheryl Burton
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Leah Hope
Sunday, August 2:
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Terrell Brown
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.: John Garcia and Michelle Gallardo
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Hosea Sanders