CHICAGO (WLS) -- Streets around Grant Park have begun closing down ahead of the Lollapalooza music festival that starts next week.
The music festival runs July 31 to Aug. 2.
* Balbo from Lake Shore Drive to Columbus - closed through August 6
* Balbo from Michigan Avenue to Columbus - closes Wednesday through August 3
* Jackson from Lake Shore Drive to Columbus -- closed until August 5.
* Jackson from Columbus to Michigan Avenue - closes Wednesday through August 5
* Columbus from Monroe to Roosevelt - closes 9 a.m. Wednesday through 4 p.m. August 3
* Congress from Columbus to Michigan Avenue - closes Wednesday through 4 p.m. August 3
Also on Wednesday is the International Champions Cup Match at 8 p.m. at Soldier Field, which is expected to draw a sold-out crowd ahead of the game and result in delays along Lake Shore Drive.