River North carbon monoxide leak leaves 3 hospitalized

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Three people were rushed to the hospital late Sunday afternoon because of a carbon monoxide leak in River North, the Chicago Fire Department

The leak occurred in an eight-story mixed-use building in the first block of Grand Avenue.

The fire department said three people were transported to the hospital, two in critical condition and a third in serious condition.

Carbon monoxide exposure at Evanston church sends at least 6 to hospital, fire officials say

People's Gas was called to the scene to help out.
Copyright © 2022 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.