WARRENVILLE, Ill. (WLS) -- A fire erupted inside a west suburban hotel Friday night.
Authorities said the fire at the Hyatt House Hotel in Warrenville may have started from a microwave.
Firefighters were able to contain the flames to one room, but the fire forced guests to wait outside for a period of time overnight.
Medics treated one person for smoke inhalation.
Microwave may have caused fire inside west suburban hotel, firefighters say
More TOP STORIES News
'Political sideshow': Pritzker faces warrant for arrest, ordered to appear in court over emergency action