The FBI is seeking information regarding the identification of a serial bank robber the FBI has dubbed the ''Skinny Jeans Bandit.''
The Skinny Jeans Bandit is suspected in the robbery of at least five banks in the Chicago and northwest Indiana region, and is described as a light-skinned black or Hispanic man, 5'9" to 6' with a smaller build, cropped hair, thin mustache, and well-dressed in "preppy" clothing, that includes "skinny" jeans.
The five robberies were committed at the following banks:
1) BMO Harris Bank, 850 Army Trail Road, Carol Stream, Illinois, on 11/21/2014
2) Fifth Third Bank, 750 Northwest Highway, Cary, Illinois, on 12/08/2014
3) Chase Bank, 2301 Calumet Avenue, Valparaiso, Indiana, on 12/23/2014
4) Chase Bank, 975 East Belvidere, Grayslake, Illinois, on 12/26/2014
5) BMO Harris Bank, 10705 Broadway, Crown Point, Indiana, on 01/07/2015
FBI seeks 'Skinny Jeans Bandit' in 5 bank robberies
Retired pastor told police he was 'blacked out' at time of deadly Orland Park hit-and-run, prosecutors say
More TOP STORIES News