Candidate Full Name: Frank M. Bass
Office: 24th Ward Alderman
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site: www.24thward.com
Campaign Name: Citizens for Bass
Campaign Office Mailing Address: 2121 S. Pulaski Road, Chicago, IL 60623
Survey Questions (Character limit of 2,000 per response)
1. What is the most important issue that you will address in your ward?
There are three, education, crime, the lack of employment opportunities.
2. What are your plans for helping fight crime in your ward?
Encourage a better working relationship between the Chicago police department and residents of the ward. A stronger better more effective CAPS program.
3. What, if any, city assets would you consider privatizing to raise money?
I am opposed to privatizing of any city assessts.
4. Do you support or oppose the vote to increase the minimum wage in several steps to $13 an hour by 2019?
I support it the concept of it.
5. Are you in favor of Chicago's Red Light Camera program?
No I am opposed to it.