UPS is hiring for more than 4,000 people at seven Chicago area facilities.
The openings are for both seasonal and permanent jobs, and include tractor-trailer and package car drivers, driver-helpers and package handlers.
Tractor-trailer driver jobs start at $27 per hour and package car drivers start at $18.75 per hour. Pay for package handlers and driver-helpers starts at $10.15 per hour.
UPS is hiring at the following seven Chicagoland facilities:
- Palatine - 2100 N. Hicks Rd., Palatine
- Northbrook - 2525 Shermer Rd., Northbrook
- Franklin Park - 2301 N. Rose St., Franklin Park
- Bedford Park - 6700 W 73rd St., Bedford Park
- Jefferson St. - 1400 S. Jefferson St., Chicago
- Addison - 150 S. Lombard Ave., Addison
- Chicago Area Consolidation Hub - 1 UPS Way, Hodgkins
Nationally, UPS is hiring 95,000 seasonal jobs.
For more information and an online application, visit: www.upsjobs.com.