Makes 6 cups
- 6 cups sprouted chickpeas
- 2 medium lemons, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus additional (up to 1 teaspoon) to taste
1. Put the sprouted chickpeas in a food processor and blend well. Remove to a large bowl.
2. Put the lemon first, then the remaining ingredients, in a blender and blend well.
3. Pour the blended mixture into the bowl with the chickpeas and mix well. Taste and adjust the seasonings. Voilà!