Gift Criteria: Crafty
- Montoya Fiber Studio (2566 Prairie Avenue, montoyafiberstudio.com) offers wonderful selection of yarns and supplies as well as crochet and knitting books and magazines. Knitting and crochet classes are also offered for any level.
Gift Criteria: Eclectic
- Dancing Bear Gallery (1922 Central Street) features a wide array of Native American products, including drums, crafts and collectibles. The store also specializes in silver, gold and turquoise jewelry.
- Millefiori Florists (1943 Central Street,
millefioriflorists.com) has been providing Chicago's North Shore with stunning flower arrangements, plants and unique gifts for nearly 15 years. However, more than just a great florist, they have an outstanding selection of unique, diverse gift items perfect for the holiday season.
Gift Criteria: Academic
- George Ritzlin Antique Map and Prints (1937 Central Street,
ritzlin.com) has been selling antique maps, atlases and prints and rare books for thirty years and regularly have several thousand maps and prints in stock.
Gift Criteria: Pet Lover
- Happy Husky Bakery (2601 Prairie Avenue,
happyhuskybakery.com) prides itself on its unique, fun and healthful treat selection that they bake right in the store. They also have one of the most unique selections of dog/cat items in the Chicagoland area ranging from distinctive collars and leashes, cool toys, stylish dog outerware, and gift baskets/hostess gifts of every sort.
Gift Criteria: Sports Enthusiast
- Let's Tailgate (1805 Central Street,
letstailgate.com) is the perfect location for sports-related merchandise for popular local teams like Bears, Bulls and Blackhawks. The store is loaded with everything from water bottles and key chains to clothing in various sizes and styles that appeal to the entire family.