CHICAGO (WLS) -- The Chicago Fire Department said two adults and three children were taken to the hospital for chlorine exposure Friday night.
Officials said they were called to a home in Belmont Cragin after someone reportedly mixed a chemical with water, causing a reaction. Two adults were taken to Illinois Masonic in serious but stable condition, and three children were taken to the hospital in good condition for chlorine gas exposure.
Officials said two different pool CHARMs (Complex Hazardous Air Release Models) mixed and caused a bad reaction.
2 adults, 3 children treated for chlorine gas exposure
More TOP STORIES News