Candidate Full Name: Harold "Noonie" Ward
Office: 9th Ward Alderman
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site: noonieward.com
Campaign Name: Citizens to elect Harold Noonie Ward
Campaign Office Mailing Address: 11006 S. Michigan Ave Chicago, Il 60628
Survey Questions (Character limit of 2,000 per response)
1. What is the most important issue that you will address in your ward?
Public Safety is the most important issue that I would address initially in my ward. We can provide all the job to the people in the community, but without public safety, we'll still be fighting an uphill battle.
2. What are your plans for helping fight crime in your ward?
My plans are to connect with the community and talk to them and ask them what they want. Being from the streets, I know how to connect with them and talk to them and help solve their issues.
3. What, if any, city assets would you consider privatizing to raise money?
None because we privatized parking and that deal went bad for us.
4. Do you support or oppose the vote to increase the minimum wage in several steps to $13 an hour by 2019? Why?
I agree we should raise the minimum wage to $13 and 2019 can't come fast enough because that amount of a raise is long overdue.
5. Are you in favor of Chicago's Red Light Camera program?
I am not in favor of the Red Light Camera program because I feel it's simply another way for our city to get money from the lower income class, who already don't have the money to give.