CHICAGO (WLS) -- More than 250,000 restaurants and bars across the state of Illinois are under a governor-mandated closure during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Businesses will no longer be able to service dine-in patrons, instead, they'll have to rely on customers to call in for delivery or takeout orders.
Here's a list of North Side restaurants and bars that have plans to remain open with delivery and takeout options, until the mandate is lifted.
- Burke's Public House - Takeout Only
- Edgewater Tacos - Takeout only
- Patio Beef - Takeout only
- The Olympic Tavern - Takeout only
- First Slice Pie Cafe - Takeout only
- Sun-Wah BBQ - Takeout only
- Fat Cat
- Over Easy - Takeout only
- Roots Pizza
- Bistro Campagne - Takeout only
- Marmalade - Delivery only
R Public House - Takeout only
Jalyn Henderson is a Community Journalist at ABC 7 Chicago. She tells stories on the north side of Chicago in neighborhoods like Uptown, Edgewater, Ravenswood, Lincoln Square, West Ridge and Rogers Park. If you have a story to share in these neighborhoods you can send an email to Jalyn.L.Henderson@abc.com