Wisconsin Russian Water Trout, Swan Creek Hen Egg, Market Vegetables Bibimbop
Served with small miso soup
- 1 filet of Trout, cut in half, crispy skin on one side
- 1 Swan Creek Egg, cooked sunnyside up with grapeseed oil and butter
- 1 tbsp Tsar Nicoulan Trout roe
- Ice spinach, blanched, squeezed, tossed with sesame oil, soy, mirin, minced garlic, salt/pepper
- Fiddle head ferns, trimmed, blanched, tossed with garlic oil, touch of soy, mirin.
- Fresh dandelion or mustard greens from the market, soak in cold water, then spin.
- Fresh Watermelon Radishes or French Breakfast Radishes soaked in iced and salted water, then spin.
- Shitake mushrooms, sliced, then sautéed with garlic, soy, mirin, sesame oil, touch of lemon juice.
- Kimchi, same from Korean Taco
- Drizzle Soy
- Gochujang Sauce
- Thinly Sliced Scallions
- "Kim"--Korean Seaweed Laver Chiffonade
- Toasted Sesame Seeds On Top
Rice: Korean Rice Washed very well, until water runs clear. Ratio Should be 4 cups rice to 4 ½ cups water. Add 3 tbsp olive oil and 2 tsp salt. Cook in Rice Cooker.