Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
16 oz. curly kale
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
4 clementine's, peeled and segmented
1 cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
1. De-stem and wash kale. Dry kale very well either in a salad spinner or blotted on a paper towel. 2. Slice kale thinly and place in a large bowl.
3. Sprinkle olive oil, lemon juice and salt on kale.
4. Massage the kale gently for about 2-3 minutes or until kale has deflated by roughly half.
5. Toss in the Clementine segments and the hazelnuts.
6. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat completely.