- Buy locally - vegetables in season and grown locally have advantages to those that are shipped from far away
- Preparation - Expose as much surface area as possible to get as much direct contact with the grate as possible
- Oil - vegetables need good oil to prevent sticking or burning. Grillers can use canola however extra virgin olive oil improves the flavor of almost every vegetable
- Basting - baste some vegetables with oil now and then to keep them moist. Vegetable have a lot of water that can evaporate quickly on a hot grill
- Temperature - Almost all veggies cook best over direct medium heat which is about 350 to 450 degrees on the grills thermometer
For more information visit www.weber.com/goodforyou or 1-800-GRILL-OUT.