Grilling time: 4 to 6 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a medium bowl combine the paste ingredients and mix until smooth. Add the pork to the bowl and stir to coat evenly. Allow to stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before grilling.
2. Thread the pork and peppers on skewers, alternating the ingredients. Grill over direct high heat (450°F to 550°F), with the lid closed as much as possible, until the pork is barely pink in the center, 4 to 6 minutes, turning once and swapping their positions as needed for even cooking. Serve warm.
Makes 6 servings