Here are a few great grooming tips to help men put their best look forward.
- When applying hair pomades, gels, etc., start from the back of your head and work the product forward, then reverse the procedure before styling. Use the tips of your fingers to mold the look.
- If you're experiencing bad breath, try using a Waterpik in addition to daily flossing. You'll be amazed how much healthier your gums will be. Don't forget to brush your tongue. Food particles and bacteria get stuck there and can cause bad breath.
- To combat dry, itchy skin, replace a hot shower with lukewarm showers and baths. Pat yourself dry, then use a nice body oil while your skin is still damp. Avoid harsh soaps; rather use a nice moisturizing body shampoo or gel.
- Want softer feet? Try thePedegg available at your local drugstores to remove dry, cracked skin. You may want to try a professional pedicure or soak your feet in a nice warm foot bath. Remember to dry under your toe nails, or bacterial and fungus can start to grow. This simple procedure can save you tons in medical expenses.
- If you have razor burn, try using a shaving gel or cream that contains alpha hydroxy or tea tree oil. This will help combat the problem.
Available at Macy's
• Izod Polo-$36
Umbrellas from Davek New York
Available at select Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale's locations
Davek Solo/43 inch canopy-$95
Davek Duet/55 inch canopy-$149
Available at Sephora.com
OleHenrikson Men's Kit-$70
Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare
Available at LizEarle.com
Liz Earle Face and Body Wash-$21
The Real Shaving Company
Available Exclusively at Rite Aids nationwide
The Real Shaving Company Daily Facial Scrub--$9.50
The Real Shaving Company Daily Anti-wrinkle cream-$12.50
The Real Shaving Company Shaving Gel-$7.50
Available at PhilipKingsley.com
Philip Kingsley Jet Sets-$23
Available at Tweezerman.com
Tweezerman Deluxe Grooming Kit- $20
For more tips, watch Marcus's weekly online TV Beauty News Show, by visiting EBeautyQuest.com