10 Poblano peppers (roasted, peeled and pureed)
4 fl oz olive oil
1 large yellow onion (medium dice)
1 Red Bell Pepper (Medium dice)
1 Tbl minced Garlic
2 Tbl Kosher Salt
2 Tbl Pepper
8 fl oz heavy cream
1 fl oz Louisiana Hot Sauce
1 lbs Pipette Noodles (Boiled and Chilled)
8 oz pepper Jack Cheese
1. In a Large sauce pot sauté the onions and pepper in oil with Salt and Pepper.
2. Add garlic, cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add poblano puree, hot sauce and heavy cream.
4. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a sauté pan toss together the sauce, pasta, and the cheese. Cook until hot