- 3 pcs. chicken thigh meat
- 4 oz. Italian dressing
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut to the size of sweet roll
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut to the size of sweet roll
- 1 oz. red onion, cut to the size of sweet roll
- 3 pcs. of King's Sweet Bread rolls, cut horizontally in half
- Pineapple half (for garnish)
- 6 pcs. cherry tomatoes
- Pickle and olives to garnish
- 3 oz. mayonnaise (recipe below)
- Combine Italian dressing, oregano and basil, divide.
- Marinate chicken thighs with half of the dressing mix for several hours and vegetables with the remaining dressing mix for half an hour.
- Grill chicken and vegetables.
- Arrange on a skewer, cherry tomato first, top of bread, onion, bell pepper, chicken, bottom of bread and a cherry tomato on the bottom to hold a sandwich in place.
- Stick the skewers into the pineapple half for presentation.
- Serve with Lilikoi mayonnaise.
Lilikoi Mayonnaise: 1/4 cup mayonnaise 2 tbsp. lilikoi (passion fruit) preserves Whisk together mayonnaise and preserves until smooth.