Most of us are not all ''natural'' naturally. Stylist and beauty blogger, Susan Redstone, www.prettyisprettydoes.blogspot.com , has put plenty of products to the test and has some clever enhancements available for purchase right now. They are all budget friendly and can help achieve this popular "natural" look.
1) Maybelline New York 'Fit Me' Foundations, concealers, bronzers and blushes -- at drugstores $7.99
2) Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotions and gel - at drugstores $3-$6
3) Growth Factor Serum from DNA EGF Renewal, dnaegfrenewal.com, $145
4) Red Carpet Primer from EmerginC, www.emerginc.com, $42
5) LypSyl Lipbalm in Honeyberry - at Walgreens, Walmart, drugstore or supermarket -- $3 or less
6) Nyx Cosmetics -- Nude on Nude Palette, Eyebrow Kit, Nude Lipstick, nyxcosmetics.com, $25
7) Everlasting French Pearl Nail Kit, Everlasting Toenails -- at drugstores $5.99 each