Currently, Cojo is on a nationwide tour promoting online shopping safety and how to get the most bang for your buck while shopping online this holiday season.
Cojo's Top Tips:
1. Always make sure the internet browser you are shopping on is secure. Look for "https" at the start of the web address.
2. Always know the return policy of each online retailer.
3. You can also use reward points from many major credit cards to shop. Also, you can earn points when a purchase with many credit cards. Most debit cards from banks do not offer reward points.
4. During the holiday season, many online retailers offer free shipping to entice shoppers.
5. Always sign up for emails when shopping at your favorite stores. Their online branch often sends coupons that you can use on their online store.
All the clothing shown in the fashion show are available through Bloomingdales.