- 2 6-8oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Cilantro (Loosley Chopped)
- 1 Large Portobello Mushroom
- 1/2 Sweet Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Bundle of Asparagus
- 1 Bottle of Lawry's Lemon Pepper Marinade
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
1. Rinse Chicken in Cold Water. After rinsing place in bowl or pan with ENTIRE bottle of marinade. Let sit minimum of 30 min. (Longer for more flavor)
2. Cut mushroom into 1/4" - 1/2" thick slices. Place aside w/ chopped onion.
3. Heat Skillet to 350 degrees, place chicken, mushrooms, onion and marinade into skillet and cook approx 30- 35 min. or until tender.
4. Approx. 20 min into cooking, place cilantro on top of Chicken and lower heat to 300 degrees
5. Once finished empty ENTIRE contents into serving dish, set aside.
6. Rinse asparagus, blanche for approx. 2 mins, place asparagus in ice water for 1- 2 mins. Pour olive oil into skillet, when hot, pan sear asparagus for approx. 3-4 min. covering w/ juice from lemon, salt, and black pepper.