Ben's Mud Pie
18 Whole Oreo Cookies
2 Tablespoons of Butter at Room Temperature
3 Quarts of Baskin-Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge Ice Cream
1 Jar of Mrs. Richardson's Chocolate Fudge
1. Remove white cream from Oreo Cookies
2. Grind cookies with butter to crumb consistency in a food processor.
3. Put mixture in 9-ince pie tin and press down to make a crust
4. Refrigerate for an hour.
5. Once crust is ready, use a bread knife to cut through the cardboard of the ice cream containers.
6. Cut ice cream into piece to mold into a mountain-like hill. That becomes your pie filling.
7. Put on top of cookie crust.
8. Freeze overnight.
9. Spread chocolate fudge on top of the pie. Do it quickly to avoid melting of ice cream.
10. Return to freezer until ready to eat.
Stacey's Walnut Frosties
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
1. Set oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix dough ingredients.
3. Form dough into balls and press a thumbprint in them.
4. Mix filling and spoon into thumbprint.
5. Cook for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. Gobble them up with milk!!