For the Scallops-
1. Lightly season scallops with kosher salt.
2. Melt butter in a medium-high heat sauté pan.
3. Place scallops in pan and let roast for 30 seconds on one side.
4. Flip scallops over and add vanilla bean and cardamom to the pan.
5. Allow vanilla and cardamom to infuse into the melted butter.
6. Baste scallops with scented butter for one minute or until golden brown.
7. Remove from pan and set aside.
For the Foam-
1. Place sheets of gelatin in water and allow to "bloom".
2. Mix champagne, egg whites, and bloomed gelatin in a bowl and pour into foamer.
3. Add nitrous gas to canister, shake well, and set aside.
1. Place scallop on center of plate.
2. Shoot three dollops of champagne foam around scallop.
3. Garnish with chervil, serve, and enjoy.