Carr describes her clothing as versatile enough for any Chicago lady to wear. Carr will show off this collection at the Chicago Fashion Foundation's 5th Annual Future of Chicago event, happening on March 7th at the Chicago Cultural Center. An item from this collection will be raffled off that evening. Carr will also be judging the designs of 10 students, who will be competing for scholarship funding.
Chicago Fashion Foundation 5th Annual Future of Chicago Event
"Street Style: Chicago Fashion through Chicago Communities"
Wednesday, March 7th
Chicago Cultural Center
Tickets for can be purchased at the door or online at www.chicagofashionfoundation.org; prices are as follows: $25 for a student ticket (with a student ID), $35 for a general ticket, and $55 for a premium ticket, which includes a VIP gift bag (while supplies last).
- Items shown on ABC7 News at 11 a.m.:
- 60's Lace Print Scuba Dress ($210)
- Black and fuchsia Houndstooth Skirt with Lace Trim ($110), Peach Carr Logo T-shirt ($40)
- "Boys are Made of" Tank Dress ($210)
- Hot Pink Halter Top ($95) and Bright Graphic Skirt with Lace Trim ($110)
- Gold and Silver Stretch Sequin Skirt ($150); Turquoise Spandex Ruched Top ($95)