- 1 qt. whole milk
- 9 large eggs
- 9 oz. sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 lb. King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- Assorted seasonal berries or fruit
- Butter and sugar a 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut sweet bread into 1-inch cubes and place into pan.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in a bowl. Pour milk and vanilla in and stir until it is well incorporated.
- Pour custard mixture over the bread and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 35 - 45 minutes.
- Let bread pudding cool for 2 hours.
- Using a round cutter, sized for parfait glass, cut out 3 sets per glass.
- Alternate fruits and bread pudding in the glass. Chill before serving.
- Top with purchased vanilla dessert sauce or try melted vanilla ice cream for a quick sauce.