- Salt, for the pasta water
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 cup of blanched French green beans
- 1 cup of marinated sun-dried tomatoes quartered
- 1 pound of bowtie pasta
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Pecorino Romano
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of candied walnuts (1/2 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts in fry pan for about 3 minutes on low heat)
- 1/2 cup of chopped Fresh baby mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of chopped basil
In a large deep fry pan, add olive, crushed garlic, French green beans, sun-dried tomatoes. Stir for about 2 minutes on high heat.
Cook bowtie pasta according to the package directions until just al dente. Drain well and place the cooked pasta in the fry pan with all ingredients. Stir for about 1 minute on high heat. Add Pecorino Romano, salt and pepper to taste, candied walnuts, fresh baby mozzarella, fresh basil.