Amount: 4 servings
1/2 (12 ounce) package wild harvest™ Organic Spaghetti
2 tablespoons wild harvest™ Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup diced red onion
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 (14.5 ounce) can wild harvest™ Organic Diced Tomatoes, drained
1 (15 ounce) can wild harvest™ Organic Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 cups wild harvest™ Organic Fresh Spinach Leaves
- fresh grated Asiago cheese, optional
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; sauté until onions are softened (about 3-5 minutes).
3. Stir in tomatoes, beans and pepper flakes. Salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer.
4. Stir in pasta and spinach. Cook until spinach is wilted (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
USE ORGANIC PRODUCTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE.
1/4 of recipe
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 9g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Copyright 2008, SUPERVALU, Inc. All rights reserved.