What makeup works for you in the summer sunlight, may not be flattering during darker fall and winter days.
This season is about luxury, says M.A.C senior makeup artist Fatima Thomas. "It's about adding subtle tweaks, such as a bare lash, a bold lip, or jewel-toned eyes," she adds.
Heading into the holiday season, Fatima has these tips for updating your look:
- Try a bold lip color. Red lips are a big favorite, and you can also do shades of fuchsia, russet, and chocolate.
- Play up your lashes. Use a lash primer before mascara to give added length and volume. It's a great alternative to wearing false lashes.
- Do jewel tones on the eyes. Blues and greens make brown eyes pop, while plums and golds are great for blue and green eyes.
For more ideas, visit http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/4036/index.tmpl.
PRODUCTS SHOWN ON ABC 7:
- Tartan Tale Collection $13-19.50
- Prep + Prime Lash - $14.00
- Bold red lips: Russian Red lipstick or Lady Danger; $14.50 each
- All products will be available at www.maccosmetics.com