Report a pothole, file a claim in Ill., Ind.

How to report a pothole of file a claim.
January 13, 2014 5:18:41 PM PST
Crews are working day and night to fill the multitude of potholes creating havoc on Chicago roads.

There's a slew of potholes on Lake Shore Drive, and an array of corresponding flat tires.

The city says it will pay for pothole damage. Once you fill out the paperwork detailing the time, location and date of the incident, along with a receipt for the work or two repair estimates, deliver it to the Office of the City Clerk.

How to file a pothole report and/or claim in the Chicago area:

Illinois Department of Transportation: or call 1-800-452-4368

Chicago Dept. of Transportation:

Indiana Department of Transportation: 1-800-go-INDOT

Cook County Dept. of Transportation and Highways Safety and Training Division: 901 E 26th St., La Grange Park, Il 60526