1. This is an example of an "undermount" sink that is fabricated with High Definition Laminate. Previously, you had to use a "self-rimming" sink with a laminate countertop. Undermount sinks are preferred because they have a cleaner look and you can easily sweep crumbs into the sink without hitting the rim. Visit: http://www.karranproducts.com/.
2. Bellacor is a one-stop showroom that allows you to shop the entire lighting and home furnishings industry from the comfort of your home by providing superior personal service and access to the largest collection of lighting and home furnishings on the web. Today, I'm showing a high-fashion vessel sink and "no touch" motion sensor faucet. Visit: www.bellacor.com.
3. Now you can avoid climbing and repositioning a ladder multiple times while juggling tools and over reaching from dangerous heights. iRobot Looj makes regular gutter cleaning faster and easier. $99 http://www.irobot.com.
4. Want to listen to your tunes in the shower on your new iPod Touch? No Problem! Just use the Otterbox waterproof case with a pair of waterproof headphones and you're all set! $100 www.otterbox.com.
5. Need to warm yourself up after coming out of the shower or tub? How about a nice, toasty towel, courtesy of an electric warming rack. $130 www.towelracks.com.