1. Baked scrubbed potatoes 40 minutes or until they yield when gently squeezed.
2. Slice the long way, on the potato's wide side, 3/4 up the side of the potato. Hollow out the potatoes, reserving the "shells". The tops may be discarded.
3. Mix potato flesh, sweet potato, mozzarella cheese, oregano and salt in stand mixer with paddle attachment.
4. Brown ground beef, adding onion and gravy mix.
5. Fill potato shells with 1 ½ oz meat mixture, 1 oz. of seasoned, thawed vegetables, topping with 2 ½ oz. of potato mixture.
6. Bake for 25 minutes
Serving Size 1- 5 ounce twice-baked potato