Macy's By Appointment, a complimentary service for customers, shows some of the hottest looks now available at Macy's Flagship State Street store, where the annual flower show, 'Tower of Flowers,' is on display from March 27 to April 10.
1.Urban Island Pair military-inspired tones with heavy metal hardware for looks that take you well beyond the city limits. Gear up for an action packed season with distressed textures, camouflage colors, and cargo pockets.
- Rachel by Rachel Roy taupe slide $149.00
- Lucky Brand denim sandal $99.00
- Nine West canvas and leather sandal $69.00
- Marc Fisher cork wedge $69.00
- Nine West canvas and leather bag $89.00
- Guess sage leather bag $120.00
- Style&Co dark metallic and camo bag $88.00
- Fossil dark green satchel $58.00
2. The Fundamentals of Florals Balance a bouquet of color with solid basics or petal-embellished pieces for natural-looking style.
- INC Watermelon sandal $89.00
- Franco Sarto floral wedge $79.00
- Carlos Santana Destiny floral platform $79.00
- Rachel by Rachel Roy floral pump $99.00
- Alfani floral flip flop $29.95
- Steve Madden white satchel $98.00
- Le Sportsac water color fleur bag $78.00
- Dooney & Bourke floral bucket bag $148.00
- Fossil floral bag $45.00
- Fossel floral clutch $40.00
3. Pale Neutrals Spring's BIGGEST trend is pale pleasures or neutrals.
- Vincent Camuto nude patent leather pump $89.00
- Michael by Michael Kors nude patent leather peep toe $120.00
- Cole Hahn nubuck wedge $198.00
- Nine West leather and wood peep toe $79.00
- Handbags Calvin Klein camel leather satchel $158.00
- Michael Michael Kors Vanilla leather satchel $348.00
- Coach bone leather drawstring bag $398.00
Macy's By Appointment (complimentary service) 312-781-3088
Shop the latest spring trends and get inspired at our flagship State Street store where the 2011 Macy's Flower Show - Towers of Flowers - will be in full bloom Sunday, March 27 through Sunday, April 10. (RELEASE)
Spring takes root, bloom and tower above a floral wonderland filled with brilliant colors, textures and the sweet smell of the season at the 2011 Macy's Flower Show. Macy's famed annual tradition, themed this year - Towers of Flowers - returns to usher in the era of renewal at Macy's on State Street. From Sunday, March 27 through Sunday, April 10, 2011, the iconic Macy's store will be home to exotic floral displays and remarkable landscaped gardens from all over the world.
Macy's Flower Show has delighted floral aficionados with spectacular presentations of lush gardens that showcase millions of live flowers, plants and trees from around the world. Blooming in unison despite the various climates from which they may originate, the show offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to enjoy these magnificent blooms together in an unexpected setting.
"Macy's 2011 Flower Show will be the largest and most ambitious effort in the show's history," says Robin Hall, executive producer of the annual event. "In the course of its two-week run, Macy's Flower Show will transform the State Street store's 1st floor into an exquisite landscape of soft colors punctuated with a series of jaw-dropping towers that promises to take audiences to new heights." A special element this year includes a 3-story floral rendering of Chicago's famed skyscraper and monument, the Hancock Tower.
Free to the public, Macy's Flower Show will be open during regular store hours. For additional information about this event, please visit macys.com/flowershow.