You can find more recipes likes this on the Live Well Network.
Recipe for Asian Sauce
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: a bit more than ¾ cup
2 Tablespoons butter
5 Tablespoons sriracha sauce
3 Tablespoons honey
1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
½ teaspoon Chinese 5-spice
2 finely minced green onions
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 Tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
1. Combine butter, sriracha, honey, rice wine vinegar, and 5-spice in a small saucepan.
2. Place on a moderate burner and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let cool.
5. When cool, add green onions, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.