These are some of his favorite things for getting the most of your summertime movies and pictures:
1. Pandigital's Photo Frames: Sexy high-definition, touch-screen digital picture frames are an easy, impressive way to enjoy your digital photos.
2. Sandisk's Memory Cards and USB drives: Huge capacities let you capture your home movies right to memory cards! Who needs tapes!?
3. Nokia's Camera Phones: 5 megapixel camera phones take pictures and movies suitable for DVD! You don't need another camera.
4. Sony's DVDirect: Transfers VHS tapes and 8mm tapes to DVD for under $200 -- no computer required!
5. Joesoft's Klix: After accidentally -- and permanently! -- deleting thousands of pictures from my once-in-a-lifetime vacation to Italy, this software rescued the photos -- right from my camera's memory cards! It costs $30 and it's easily among the best he has ever spent on technology.