• WEATHER ALERT Winter Weather Advisory

Residents sickened by carbon monoxide fumes

April 25, 2008 2:17:32 PM PDT
Carbon monoxide sickened eight people early Friday morning. The fire department was called to the home near 64th and Damen just after midnight.

When firefighters arrived at the scene, they say people came out sick and stumbling.

Eight people live in the home. Two were treated at the scene. Three adults and three children went to the hospital for treatment.

investigators believe the gas came from a poorly ventilated gas generator in the basement.


Load Comments