Little Deuce Coupe Punch Bowl
Rebar at Trump International Hotel & Tower
401 N. Wabash Ave.
- 1 750 ml bottle of your favorite brand of vodka
- 3 whole pineapples peeled and cut into halves (about three-quarters of an inch thick) for infusing vodka
- 4 1/2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 3/4 cups simple syrup (2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
For the simple syrup:
Bring 3/4 cup water to a boil. Dissolve 1/3 cup sugar into the boiling water. Once the sugar is dissolved completely, remove the pan from the heat. Allow to cool completely and bottle.
For the infused vodka:
If possible, infuse the vodka by combining it with the pineapple in a jar. Tighten the lid securely over the jar and place in the refrigerator or at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
For the party:
Combine the infused vodka (including the pineapple chunks), simple syrup and fresh pineapple juice in a punch bowl. Serve individually over ice and enjoy!
Bacardi Mojito Pitcher
325 W. Huron St.
Build in a Heavy 2 Quart Glass Pitcher:
- 4 Limes, Cut in Quarters, bitter white center removed
- 1 Generous Cup Loosely packed mint leaves/bunches, larger stems removed
Garnish Options: long straw, sugar cane stick, dash Angostura bitters, fresh mint sprig
59 W. Grand Ave.
- 1.5 oz Citrus Vodka
- 1.75 oz Fresh Lemon Sour
- 1 oz Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Juice
- 8 Mint leaves
- 1/4 oz Rock Candy Syrup
- Splash Soda
Garnish with powdered sugar, dusted mint sprig
1450 W. Chicago Ave.
- Makers Mark Bourbon
- Fresh mint
- Fresh strawberries
465 E. Illinois
- 1 Quarter of an apple cubed
- 1 Quarter of an orange cubed
- 20 Grapes
- 2 Slices of Pineapple Cubed
- 3.2 Ounces of Apple Juice
- 1.3 Ounces of Triple Sec
- 2.5 Ounces of Apricot Brandy
- 2.5 Ounces of Gin
- 1/3 of a bottle of Spanish Macabeo Wine
- 1 Ounce of Mango Puree