Make two dozen.
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups tapioca starch
- 1 ½ cups sour tapioca starch
- ¾ cup corn oil
- 1 ½ cups grated parmesan cheese or cheddar
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease two, 12-cup mini-muffin pans.
- Combine the eggs, starches, oil and milk in blender and mix well. Lightly mix in the cheese. Add salt as needed.
- Divide into the pans and bake for 25 - 30 minutes, until lightly browned, rearranging the pans halfway through.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
This is based on a Brazilian recipe.
Tapioca starch is also called almidon dulce, polvilho doce, harina de yuca, cassava flour or manioc flour.