CHICAGO --Chicagoans are obsessed with staying connected -- but not as much as New Yorkers. Have you ever checked your email from the bathroom? Or during church? If so, you're not alone. According to a study released by AOL, Chicagoans rank third when it comes to email addiction.
Only New York and Houston residents are more addicted, according to AOL.
- Where Chicagoans check their email:
- 65-percent admit to checking from the bathroom.
- 47-percent say they've checked while driving
- 18-percent have checked from church.
- When Chicagoans check their email:
- 22-percent as soon as they wake up
- 34-percent in the middle of the night
- The National Rankings:
- New York
- San Francisco
- Minneapolis-St. Paul
For more on the study, visit CrazyForEmail.com