2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
8 cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
4 low fat tiny mozzarella balls, cut into quarters
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. red wine vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking tray.
2. Toss tomatoes with 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
3. Lightly flatten each breast to 1/4 inch thickness. Place tomatoes and two slices of mozzarella on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
4. Place breasts on baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil, vinegar and remaining 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cover lightly with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.