Four hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning

October 17, 2011 4:01:11 PM PDT
Four people in north suburban Highwood were taken to hospitals Monday after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened at a building on Green Bay Road that houses a dentist's office and an apartment.

The fire department was called there for a report of someone suffering chest pains.

Firefighters discovered high levels of carbon monoxide.

The dentist, a person in his office and two others were taken to hospitals.

Fire officials say the dentist told them he had just recently turned on the furnace.

Load Comments