- 1/2 cup of Corn or Canola Oil
- 1 Diced Spanish Onions (1/2 in. dice)
- 3.25 lbs. Ground Turkey Meat
- 3 oz. Diced Sweet Peppers (1/2 in. dice)
- 2 oz. Diced Green Peppers (1/2 in. dice)
- 3 oz. Diced Red Peppers (1/2 in. dice)
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Garlic
- 2 8oz. cans of Canned Tomatoes in Juice (squeezed & chopped)
- 1 6oz. can Tomato Paste
- 2 cups Water
- 1 each Chipotle peppers (chopped fine)
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Turkey Chile Seasoning Mix
- 1.5 cups Frozen Corn
- 1.5 cups Black Beans, Cooked, drained
- 1 16oz. can Kidney Beans, Cooked, drained
- 1 16oz. can Northern Beans, Cooked
- 1 16oz. can Pinto Beans, Cooked
- 1/2 bunch Chopped Green Onion
- 2 oz.Turkey or Chicken Base
1.Saute onions in oil.
2.Add Turkey and saute until cooked through. Be sure to break up the meat so that it crumbles nicely.
3.Add peppers and garlic.
4.Add seasoning mix. Stir until combined.
5.Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, chicken base, chipotles, and vinegar. Cook until thickened and a nice viscosity.
6.Stir in corn, beans, and green onions.
Serve with shredded cheddar cheese and a dallop of sour cream.
TURKEY CHILI SEAONING MIX
2.5 Tblsp. Cumin
1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp Chili Powder
2 tblsp Brown Sugar
1 tblsp Granulated Garlic
4 Ground Toasted CornTortillas
1. Bake or fry tortillas till dry and crisp.
2. Crush and grind tortillas to a crumbly smooth consistency.
3. Mix all ingredients together.