Long time residents of Chicago's north side and young socials, Bree and Teonna recognized it was becoming increasingly difficult to purchase multiple designer dresses for their special events knowing that they would only wear them a handful of times. BADC promises to end that battle between fashion and budget, and celebrates the smart, savvy, sophisticated shopper.
BADC carries sizes 0-18, including maternity fashions. Dress rental and retail prices start at $35 and can go up to $100. Here's how it works:
1. Choose any dress to wear that you love.
2. Lease or purchase your selected items. (Lease term is for 3 days)
3. Return leased items and BADC will take care of the cleaning.
Here are some of the fashions now available at BADC. New merchandise arrives often.
1. Marchesa Blueberry Goddess Gown- (light blue)
Retails for $1,365
RENT for $209
2. Mac Duggal Empire Waist, Halter Gown- (ivory)
Retails for $380
RENT for $75
3. Badgely Mischka Tangerine Halter Cocktail Dress (orange)
Retails for $520
RENT for $89
4. Marchesa Strapless Ruffle Dress (fuchsia)
Retails for $680
RENT for $150
5. Mac Duggal -Caviar Collection 2pc Suit (taupe and chocolate)
Retails for $358
RENT for $69
6. Marchesa Cobalt One Shoulder Sheath Cocktail Dress (blue)
Retails for $650
RENT for $142
For more information, visit shopbadc.com or Borrow A Dress Couture, 3221 N. Sheffield, Chicago, 60657; call 773.904-8735 or email email@example.com.