1. Kiss and cuddle: Kissing and cuddling brings personal benefits and relationship benefits. For men, it's also the way to get you more sex in the New Year. Women respond to these signs of affection.
2. Switch to non-hormonal birth control: With an epidemic of low libido in the nation, a move to condoms, IUD's or the diaphragm, could remove a chemical damper on your sex drive.
3. Take a vacation without the kids: Studies show that couples who get that long term alone time do better together. It will give you a chance to reconnect, without any interruptions.
4. Tend to your sexual health: Be it pain, dryness, low libido or bad relationship, see a doctor or therapist for help and don't handle it alone.
5. Express your appreciation: This simple task can bring new life to all your relationships and put a spring in your step, as well as everyone else in your life.
About Dr. Berman
Dr. Laura Berman has been working as a sex educator and therapist for over 20 years and is considered a leader in her field. She is also an assistant clinical professor of OBGYN and Psychiatry at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University. Dr. Berman is the Host of In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) and is a regular guest on The Dr. Oz Show. She is also the author of the New York Times best-selling book "Real Sex for Real Women" and a weekly columnist for the Chicago Sun Times.