Brisket burnt ends come from a brisket that's already been smoked for 22 hours. Q-BBQ cubes and re-rub the charred end of the brisket, then pop them back in the smoker or on the grill for a couple hours. They're so good, they don't even need sauce. Q-BBQ offers a side of sweet and spicy aioli in the restaurant.
Q-BBQ LA GRANGE: 70 South La Grange Road La Grange, IL 60525 (708) 482-8700
Q-BBQ NAPERVILLE: 103 S Main Street Naperville, IL 60540 (630) 637-6400
Q-BBQ's Ribs Recipe:
1. Dry rub pork baby back ribs using our special Q-Blend (1 c brown sugar, 2 T pepper, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp cumin, 1 T paprika) to fully coat.
1. Place ribs in smoker at 225 for 5.5 hours until they reach internal temperature of 180 degrees
2. After internal temp is reached, remove ribs from smoker. Add sauce to taste and lightly grill, if you like: we recommend our signature Memphis Sweet Sauce.
Q-BBQ's Brisket Burnt Ends:
1. Start with a fully smoked beef brisket. Cut off the charred end piece and cut into 1 inch cubes
2. Coat cubes in dry rub using our special Q-Blend (1 c brown sugar, 2 T pepper, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp cumin, 1 T paprika) to fully coat.
3. Add a splash of Carolina Vinegar sauce until pieces are moist
1. Place burnt ends in smoker at 225 for approximately 2 hours. Note that the brisket is already fully cooked, so the goal is to smoke only until the bark begins to caramelize.
2. After cubes have caramelized, remove from smoker and enjoy. Serve with a side of spicy aioli (Equal parts mayonnaise and Texas Spicy Sauce).